Pokémon Tales: Wyatt is the second spinoff series of the Pokémon Tales franchise, following Pokémon Tales: Ben 10. It will air simultaneously and be intertwined with Pokémon Tales: Dawn. It will air May 14, 2017.
While Ian travels the Sinnoh region, several other trainers travel to achieve the goal of completing the Pokémon. This series directly follows Wyatt and Rosa as they travel. This series features the many different ways there are to become a Pokémon Master, and how each ideal has their strengths and weaknesses.
The series will occur at the same time that Ian travels through Sinnoh, and will feature more background and development on several rival characters that Ian encounters in his journey.
- Wyatt: Wyatt is a 15 year old boy who grew up in the Alola region but was born in Unova. He is the trial run of the Pokémon Storage system created by Bill, storing the Pokémon that he catches in the PC. He is a very laid back and go with the flow type of individual, who is casually taking his time to "catch 'em all." He is based off Nate from Pokémon Black 2 & White 2.
- Rosa: Rosa is a 15 year old girl who grew up in Castelia City in the Unova region. She traveled a bit, meeting Hayley who owns a ranch in the Sinnoh region. Hayley houses all the Pokémon Rosa obtains. Rosa's way of filling the Pokédex is through Pokémon Breeding, and she obsessively breeds Pokémon in order to get new eggs. Her appearance is based off Rosa from Pokémon Black 2 & White 2.
- Hugh: Hugh is a 16 year old boy from Aspertia Town in the Unova Region. He is a harsh and determined individual, seeing the strength of Pokémon coming from constant bonds and friendships. Unlike the others, he has no intention of completing a Pokédex, but to make his small team the strongest they can be. He is based off the rival Hugh from Pokémon Black 2 & White 2.
- Android: Android is a 14 year old boy from Nuvema Town in the Unova region. Android is a highly emotionless character, seeing everything through the views of logic and practicality. Android's method of completing the Pokédex is through constant trade, maintaining only a select few Pokémon while constantly chain trading. His personality is inspired by Spock from Star Trek.
- Bounty Hunters
- Kodai Network
- Grings Kodai
Secondary Characters Edit
- This spinoff series is the first one to take place side-by-side with the main series, and will feature crossovers.
- Despite occurring in the Sinnoh Region, the main characters all stem from the Unova region.
- I've used this series to expand out on other themes that occur in specials.